Rock Electric Inc.
Fast and Friendly Residential and Commercial Electric Services in Munhall, PA , since 2004
💡What makes Rock Electric different?
Welcome to Rock Electric, located in Munhall, PA. We offer a wide range of residential and commercial electric services that are done in compliance with all local / state electrical codes. We are a family of experienced electricians in Pittsburgh, with over a decade of service in the electrical field. Every electrician at Rock Electric is proficient in their electrical installs and repairs, this means less time, better pricing and more accurate troubleshooting techniques. The Rock name goes back generations and is known for providing excellent electric services to some of the biggest names in the city. We provide great electricians at a great rate that can tackle any of your home or business electric needs. Some of our services include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting switches, devices, panel boxes, motors, dimmer panels, lighting, power outages
- 220v Lines
- Surge Protectors
- Transformers / 120v / 208v / 220v / 277v / 480v
- Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits / Prevents Fires
- GFCI / Install / Replacement
- Appliance Circuits
- Exhaust Fans
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Track and Accent Lighting
- Landscape Lighting
- Smoke / Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Air Conditioning Wiring
- Electric Heat
- Ranges and Dryers
- Whole House Surge Protections
- Security Lighting
- L.E.D Lighting
- Under cabinet Lighting
- DVR Systems
- Remote Access
Bucket Truck Services
- Light pole repair (up to 35′ heights)
- Ballast replacement and repair
- Photo cell, remote management, time clock adjustments, programming, and repair
- Sign lighting and maintenance
- 24/7 emergency electrical service
- Lamp inspection and replacement
- Contractor electrical services
- Design lighting and electrical systems
- Commercial & residential new build electrical
- Commercial & residential electrical repair
- Advertisement installation
Common Customer Requests and Electricity Questions
Do you have a fuse box or an outdated electrical service? If you do you could be at danger. Outdated electrical services are normally not even grounded correctly and most are at risk for potential failure. Today's technologies brings us new forms of safety, protection and convenience. For safety we have arc faults that prevent fires. Conveniences are the easily resettable breakers and easy shut-off in case of emergencies. And protection comes in the form of surge protection for all your expensive electronics.
This new outside weather head, cable, meter socket and proper grounding are normally included in all house service upgrades. Below this image is a look at the inside 100 Amp / 150 Amp / 200 Amp electrical panel that is also normally included in 100 Amp/ 150 Amp / 200 Amp house service upgrades.
Reasons to Call
Rock Electric Testimonials
I have known Shaun since he was just a neighborhood kid ! He has always been a person of high integrity !! Would definitely recommend !!!
Rock Electric Customer
ROCK ELECTRIC GAVE US A FAIR PRICE AND THEY PERFORMED GREAT HAD THE JOB DONE ON TIME AND UNDER BUDGET I WOULD HIRE THEM ANY TIME I NEED ANY ELECTRIC WORK DONE AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED THERE THE BEST AND THE ONLY PHONE NUMBER I NEED .
Rock Electric Customer
Very nice, prompt and timely! Very efficient! Will definately call you again. Thank you for your expert advivce on our ancient kitchen light!